JOY’s vision is to support equal opportunities to disadvantaged and differently abled people in order to help them being part of the society.
To provide medical, educational and health services to disadvantaged people in Nepal.
- To help people with visual, physical etc. problems by providing eye surgival camps and general health camps.
- To raise awareness of people living in rural areas to prevent blindness and diseases through social communication, e.g. pamphlets, radio program and other mass media.
- To develop a strong network to facilitate an efficient and effective service system in health and educational services.
- To help disabled children and their families to get the training, education and support they need.
- To support disadvantaged youth to get trainings and to find employment.